Modern Day Spinster

The expected definition of a spinster is to just be a single and never married woman. If it were only that simple. I am a daughter, sister, auntie, friend, babysitter, alumna, artist, writer, diva, comedienne, bitch, caregiver, confidante, adviser, stylist, cheerleader, singer, dancer, activist, referee, sinner, saint, lover and occassional dater. Watch as I try to balance multiple spinning plates of relationships, responsibiilities, and reactions to life.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Welcome to my world

Hi there!!!

I'm glad that you were able to view in my virgin post. There are not many things that people can lay claim to being a virgin to anymore. As the title says I'm a modern day spinster. I've had my share of dating, proposals, but haven't met the man. I've never been on "Divorce Court" nor do I date guys with baby mama drama. I don't have headaches over who's my baby's daddy or babies daddies are. It's not a good sign when you have more people willing to drive the get away car than be in your wedding party when you're dating mr. potential.


I was raised in the old school fashion. The following mantra was drummed into my head from birth: education-career-marriage-children. There was no changing the order allowed or suffer the consequences.

I'd like to thank the following people who made this blog possible. The local library for the blog class. Todd Dominey for the template.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home