Modern Day Spinster

The expected definition of a spinster is to just be a single and never married woman. If it were only that simple. I am a daughter, sister, auntie, friend, babysitter, alumna, artist, writer, diva, comedienne, bitch, caregiver, confidante, adviser, stylist, cheerleader, singer, dancer, activist, referee, sinner, saint, lover and occassional dater. Watch as I try to balance multiple spinning plates of relationships, responsibiilities, and reactions to life.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Won't Be Fooled Again.

Today's entry is dedicated to those who've been told you're no longer worthy. This point of information on the interweb is for people who I've helped in their time of need.

I cannot believe you had the fucking audacity to yet again deliver the following diatribe.

"Life will go on without you. No one cares what you do. I'm prepared to go on after you've ended your life. If you're ever in trouble, I will not help you because it won't be fair because it's not my responsibility to do so. Get a job you hate and suffer through life because not everyone can like their job. People need to eat."

You are the biggest two-timing, phony, hypocritical, misogynist, evil, negative, abusive, spinning dj that I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. Why I am ever related to you is the result of misdeeds that I may have done in a former life. If Grandpa P.were alive to day he would be ashamed by the thing you've become. I wish my twin had been born so he could kick your sorry ass back and twice.

The compulsive lying, scheming, overspending, bitchy, snotty, social climbing, cheating, delusional, selfish, hoochie hiding ,asshat you chose to bring into this family has done nothing but made me feel uncomfortable and unaccepted every time my foot crosses your threshold. I'm not up to her standards. I wonder if everyone would like to know that her side of the family gave the most hideous dollar store gifts that anyone with one good eye would have never chosen. All of their checks combined would not have covered the cost of one place setting of her formal dining china. These people were the educated ones that you were so impressed by. I wasn't good enough to be in her bridal party but certainly worthy enough to carry all of the wedding gifts out to the car in the pouring rain by myself. Her family gets treated like royalty at every turn. It's bad enough to see this shit go down once with Uncle OG.Too bad the pattern continues with you. Just absolutely fucking fantabulous. Yeah for me. Hey maybe I should call the IRS and tip them off that the covens business trip in Vegas was a scam just so there can be a " family reunion". Your fridge somehow magically becomes stocked with treasures courtesy of Martha Stewart when the coven of bitches and their brooms land at the airport. Your mother has to pack her own lunch when she vists you.

Our relatives you claim you "can't stand" sure get help from you. Drunken princess can pass out in your guest room every weekend and roll in with the sunrise but if I needed a place to crash well I need permission and a curfew. Funny how she's never around to help out when you need a favor done. I guess trolling in bars takes priority over the vows she made to help your raise your son at the christening. Yet she certainly is appreciated for her trite philosophy of life when she's never had to be responsible for anything other than getting a manicure. Of course her getting fired was not her fault. After all how was she supposed to know that corporate headquarters had access to her corporate email account. This is where she complained how she deserved more because she was sooo much more worthy than her co-workers. I wonder how she'd feel if she knew that the only reason her parents married was because her mother, a high school dropout, had trapped her father, medical school student, by getting knocked up. They elope where they were supported by his parents and his sisters for two years before they knew thing one about the birth of her.

If you are so guillible to think that all of the airlines are plagued by so many technical difficulties when she flies out of town for business that she is "forced" to stay over again and again, you are bigger dumbass than I thought. Most likely the psycho hoochie is up to something skanky and I'm guessing it's the ex-boyfriend that was smart enough to drop her ass before you picked her up on the rebound. Anyone with the sense God gave a duck knows that for every year you're in a relationship it takes six months to recover. She was living with him for six years and had only been broken up four months before she met you. YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE THE MATH!!!!! She was over a hour and a half late to a wedding when she lived around the corner from the church. Mom and Dad are the only parents in the free world who do not have wedding pictures from their own son's wedding because your wife didn't think they were worthy enough to contact so they can order from the proofs.

All of the "good friends" you have accumulated are always so busy when you need something done. They sure had things to do when it came time for you to move. Not once but twice. But no it's okay, because I'm a "sturdy girl" and it's my destiny to be your stepping stone. If I knew then what I know now, I would have NEVER covered your candy-ass when you came up broke during the ski-weekend with her sisters in Colorado. When Mom and Dad didn't want to pay for your paperwork, I shouldn't have charged the expense to my credit card and ruining my credit. When I had opportunities in college for internships to help me with my career aspirations, I should have been more selfish and had you take over the reigns when I needed time away from the family business. You wouldn't of had those fancy vacations. When you need paperwork completed for grad school, who trolled over to Whattsamatta U. on her lunch breaks ruining my good shoes that took months to find for a good price. Losing my temp job as well for doing your bidding on that task. I should have billed you for doing your laundry, ironing your shirts, picking you up from the airport, using my store discounts so you could get gifts for your friends and the see you next tuesday girl.

Take a trip on the reality check way back machine to recall the time I drove downtown in the middle of the night with our father against his will so we could pick you up in Old Town and take you to the emergency room of your choice because you were too cheap to take a cab when you had an ulcer attack. Any opportunity that has come my way has been dismissed by you. Now you're partner in crime acts the same way toward me. Somehow all of her job contacts wouldn't be interested in help me. I won't be a "proper fit" for corporate america in that business culture. How about the three years of free on-call child care I've provided for you and her without getting a fucking dime. The mileage I've put on the car hauling groceries, diapers, over the counter medicines because "gee I just didn't have time". Or all of the cash she borrowed from me when you put her overspending ass on a budget. Christmas gifts shouldn't be given back as a New York favor. Coven member 5 gets mugged in NYC and somehow money was wired-transferred overnight. Coven member 6 and her hubby "vacation/babysit" for the week and everything is wonderful. If you don't think your wife didn't slip her broke-ass sister cash when you weren't there you are in deep need of removal of the rose-colored glasses that marriage counseling has brought you. I need help moving. Your response is "You're on your own". My car needed a jump start. "You figured it out".

When our mom expressed her concerned to you about being ill, why didn't you take her to see her doctor? You dismissed her concerns. You convinced our father of the same thing. There's nothing wrong with her. She's just getting old. I was the lone voice who said "THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG!!!". I may not have the post-grad degrees but at least my instincts work. When our mom was in the emergency room, you blew her off to attend a wedding of your wife's relatives with her mother. I guaranfuckingtee that your fugly wife would have not done the same. You are going to live with the fact that your mother was at STAGE THREE of her ovarian cancer battle when it was discovered in that hospital. YOU POMPOUS ARROGANT FUCKER!!!!!!!! Who the hell was the sole caregiver? Who has stepped up to the plate for the past three years? Through chemo sessions,staying at her bedside while she was in the hospital, changing her colostomy bags, helping her put on her wig when her hair fell out, giving her meds, and discovering hear hearing loss. My only wish is that your son will be able to find his way despite the upbringing from the likes of you two.

You have made me feel like crap for the very last time. I have held my tongue for sooooooooooo long. I have kept the secret that would have devastated our parents. I will tell them on their deathbeds. All bets are off when our parents pass away. I will pray to God to give me the guidance and strength to move the hell away from this domicle of the damned and start over far away from you and the relatives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home