Modern Day Spinster

The expected definition of a spinster is to just be a single and never married woman. If it were only that simple. I am a daughter, sister, auntie, friend, babysitter, alumna, artist, writer, diva, comedienne, bitch, caregiver, confidante, adviser, stylist, cheerleader, singer, dancer, activist, referee, sinner, saint, lover and occassional dater. Watch as I try to balance multiple spinning plates of relationships, responsibiilities, and reactions to life.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

All Through The Year

I'm still in the blue funk. I didn't see the point of posting anything to just ruin the spirit of the season. In a way I'm glad I'm not going out on amateur night. The increase of drunken drivers and recklessness of at least one idiot shooting guns in the air to celebrate is enough to keep me off the streets. Like other holidays that are overrated at least one couple will break up tonight somewhere because tonight didn't live up to the hype.

As far as resolutions go it's the usual mix in an added dose of getting 4.0's this year. I am truly grateful for the blessings of this year.

May all easy readers have a happy and fun New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home