Modern Day Spinster

The expected definition of a spinster is to just be a single and never married woman. If it were only that simple. I am a daughter, sister, auntie, friend, babysitter, alumna, artist, writer, diva, comedienne, bitch, caregiver, confidante, adviser, stylist, cheerleader, singer, dancer, activist, referee, sinner, saint, lover and occassional dater. Watch as I try to balance multiple spinning plates of relationships, responsibiilities, and reactions to life.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

We're Just Here To Do The Superbowl Shuffle

CHICAGO BEARS ARE NFC CHAMPIONS!!!
BEAR DOWN MIAMI WOO HOO!!!

Gee can you tell tell how stoked I am about todays win? Somehow I feel that Papa Halas and Walter Payton were sprinkling the snowflakes over Soldier Field during this game. The team has worked so hard together all season to get to this point. Tom Jones gets extra mention because he wears a tattoo of Betty Boop on his arm. You go boy!

Since the Bears are heading down to Miami, could the Bears organization please finally get around to giving the '85 team their championship rings? Ante up and fork it over. It's not like you can't afford it. Besides it will make you look bad down in Florida if everyone is talking smack about you being such cheapskates. Do the right thing so you don't jinx the SuperBowl. Thank you.

I was glad I was able to share the moment with Fred and Ethel. In a interesting turn of events, Fred admitted to saying a prayer before the game started. I knew he was a true believer after all. It was a good thing I finished most of my errands yesterday. Boy the shoppers were out in force because of today's game. Jeez, this does put me in a quandry of sorts. My Sister's Closet usually has a Superbowl sale every year. I wonder what they'll do this year. Hmm.

It's total mayhem. Every radio station is playing "The SuperBowl Shuffle". Total classic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home