Modern Day Spinster

The expected definition of a spinster is to just be a single and never married woman. If it were only that simple. I am a daughter, sister, auntie, friend, babysitter, alumna, artist, writer, diva, comedienne, bitch, caregiver, confidante, adviser, stylist, cheerleader, singer, dancer, activist, referee, sinner, saint, lover and occassional dater. Watch as I try to balance multiple spinning plates of relationships, responsibiilities, and reactions to life.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Bitter days

To the easy reader from Moscow:

I hope you found what you're looking for after reading so many pages of this blog. Feel free to say hi the next time you stop by.

This semester is no fun at all. It's all work of the pita nature. I'm starting to question everything and it sends me into another anxiety spin. I finally reached the point of no return. I have to do laundry or else I start wearing my Sunday best to campus. Not that I don't enjoy showing off my fashion skills but not when I have to go to a messy lab. Everything thing I made today was total crap and I junked it all. I have no clue how the heck I'm supposed to get this project done in a week. There's no book, no guidelines, and a template to guide my way. It's not helping me, dude.

I'm just totally frustrated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home