Modern Day Spinster

The expected definition of a spinster is to just be a single and never married woman. If it were only that simple. I am a daughter, sister, auntie, friend, babysitter, alumna, artist, writer, diva, comedienne, bitch, caregiver, confidante, adviser, stylist, cheerleader, singer, dancer, activist, referee, sinner, saint, lover and occassional dater. Watch as I try to balance multiple spinning plates of relationships, responsibiilities, and reactions to life.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

After all these years.

After many moons and finally remembering my passwords I'm back. After getting emails on how frequently people visit this site I was pleasantly surprised. Lots of changes but one things still remains the same. I'm still single.Lol. I'm going to take some time to review this and try to bring my easy readers up to speed. Be patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home