Modern Day Spinster

The expected definition of a spinster is to just be a single and never married woman. If it were only that simple. I am a daughter, sister, auntie, friend, babysitter, alumna, artist, writer, diva, comedienne, bitch, caregiver, confidante, adviser, stylist, cheerleader, singer, dancer, activist, referee, sinner, saint, lover and occassional dater. Watch as I try to balance multiple spinning plates of relationships, responsibiilities, and reactions to life.

Monday, February 27, 2006

And That's Just What They'll Do

The punchline of today is that I cut my foot while attempting to do laundry. No trip to the emergency room but the a couple of tiles in the kitchen floor saw some of my blood type.I just handled it and went back to business as usual. I did have a slight flashback to my days in custom framing. Sometimes cutting glass I'd get cut and not notice until someone else said something or I had finished the piece. I'd look at my hand or the digit in question and thought "I hope I remembered to buy the bandages".

Okay that noise outside my window didn't sound normal. Oh what a minute, it's a Monday, never mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home