Modern Day Spinster

The expected definition of a spinster is to just be a single and never married woman. If it were only that simple. I am a daughter, sister, auntie, friend, babysitter, alumna, artist, writer, diva, comedienne, bitch, caregiver, confidante, adviser, stylist, cheerleader, singer, dancer, activist, referee, sinner, saint, lover and occassional dater. Watch as I try to balance multiple spinning plates of relationships, responsibiilities, and reactions to life.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

1,2,3,4, Pressure

If ever there was a Maalox moment it's about oh NOW.

I woke up from a nightmare this morning. The type of building I live in was declared unsafe. We had 30 days to vacate the premises. It was some kind of mass exodus to places unknown. I don't know what it means but it I don't like it.

Add to that feeling,I made certain discoveries while doing research that gave a feeling like I've just had the rug pulled out from under me. I just love how sometimes my mind doesn't think. Don't you just wish you could Harold and the Purple Crayon your way out of certain situations. I only have myself to blame. I should have dug deeper sooner. Ah yes, the girl most likely to be a day late and a dollar short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home