Modern Day Spinster

The expected definition of a spinster is to just be a single and never married woman. If it were only that simple. I am a daughter, sister, auntie, friend, babysitter, alumna, artist, writer, diva, comedienne, bitch, caregiver, confidante, adviser, stylist, cheerleader, singer, dancer, activist, referee, sinner, saint, lover and occassional dater. Watch as I try to balance multiple spinning plates of relationships, responsibiilities, and reactions to life.

Monday, April 03, 2006

I Think I Missed Again

Oh just lovely. Lovely. Lovely. Lovely.(conjuring the voice of Blanche Devereaux).

This gray day just matches my grumble mumble Monday mood. I do appreciate the lack of respect this early in the day. Job starts immediately. Why does thinking aobut everything I want to do give my stomach these violent inspirations of dry heaves? Maalox, economy size please.

But on the upside, Grey's Anatomy. OMG. I had no idea that was Chris O'Donnell. He looks great as a grownup. Congrats again to Shonda Rimes for using locals such as O'Donnell and Laurie Metcalf. She gave a excellent performance last night. I love that they featured the main actresses knitting on that episode. Isn't most artwork created out of a place for channeling frustration? Hmmm, that gives me an idea.

I swear if I have one more legal thing to deal with I will march myself down to Stanley Kaplan and take a prep course for the LSAT.Unfreakingbelievable. And in the handygirl's delight, who knew that replacing a toilet seat took that much work. No wonder plumber's are paid so much. The bolts are just giving me a run for my money. But I'm on to you. W-D40 will kick your ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home