Modern Day Spinster

The expected definition of a spinster is to just be a single and never married woman. If it were only that simple. I am a daughter, sister, auntie, friend, babysitter, alumna, artist, writer, diva, comedienne, bitch, caregiver, confidante, adviser, stylist, cheerleader, singer, dancer, activist, referee, sinner, saint, lover and occassional dater. Watch as I try to balance multiple spinning plates of relationships, responsibiilities, and reactions to life.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

It Just Takes Some Time

To the Easy Reader from Texas: Howdy! I hope all of the pages you read were able to help you get to sleep. Perhaps they reminded you that your life isn't off the beam as mine.

Can I tell you how much I love the interlibrary loan system? It's pure genius. To be able to find what you need and have it transferred for local pick up is just wonderful. I know it's been around for awhile but it still puts a smile on my face to find what I'm looking for.

Why is it that milk and cereal can't run out at the same time? Today it was soy milk's turn to run out after I had the right amount of Aldi Bran Flakes in the bowl. I swear it's a conspiracy. It's like the hot dog and hot dog bun company are in cahoots to make sure that you don't have a equal amount. What is up with that?

Last night was the end of a era. Gilmore Girl's little Lane got married last night. It's been awhile since I've been a consistent viewer. I was glad I was able to catch it. It was hilarious to watch Lane's mom go nuts because her mom came to town for the wedding. I can't remember the exact line but Lane summed it as follows, "Who knew I was part of a cycle of deception?". It killed me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home