Modern Day Spinster

The expected definition of a spinster is to just be a single and never married woman. If it were only that simple. I am a daughter, sister, auntie, friend, babysitter, alumna, artist, writer, diva, comedienne, bitch, caregiver, confidante, adviser, stylist, cheerleader, singer, dancer, activist, referee, sinner, saint, lover and occassional dater. Watch as I try to balance multiple spinning plates of relationships, responsibiilities, and reactions to life.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It Just Take Sometime

Woo hoo!!! My toity has a new cushy seat. The adjustable wrench is my new favorite invention. I was able to clean 3/4 of the bathroom. Bathtub you're about to get served.

Some of you loyal easy readers may have noticed something a bit different. That comes courtesy of someone ,who was pointed out to me by a easy reader, as a person who may have the notion of taking my ideas and pimping them out for profit. The pen may be mightier than the sword but nothing says loving like hitting your bank account with a subpoena.

I didn't mean to linger that late tonight. It makes sense to have it structured that way. Oh my, that guy was sooooo annoying. Yelling at the very people who want to help you won't solve anything. It hurt my feelings when she said it was a eyesore. The neighborhood didn't start out that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home