Modern Day Spinster

The expected definition of a spinster is to just be a single and never married woman. If it were only that simple. I am a daughter, sister, auntie, friend, babysitter, alumna, artist, writer, diva, comedienne, bitch, caregiver, confidante, adviser, stylist, cheerleader, singer, dancer, activist, referee, sinner, saint, lover and occassional dater. Watch as I try to balance multiple spinning plates of relationships, responsibiilities, and reactions to life.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

'Till touchdown brings me around again to find

As a former smoker, I never pulled some of the obnoxious moves that occurred to me this afternoon. Snooty Sally was on her cellphone and flicking ashes out of her window without a care. Cars were swerving thisway and thatway to get away from her path. It pissed me off that her ash hit the car. I had to close Ethel's window because Sally was such a selfish driver. I had enough and when I caught up with her I expressed myself, "Quit using the road for your free astray and keep it in your car(insert your favorite expletive)" We went on our merry way without incident and Ethel was able to get some fresh air before the dentist did his magic. Who knew that a knowledge of tequila shots would come in handy in the dental industry?

It great to know that other people have the same problem I do. You start one project and interruption after interruption follows. Suddenly job A becomes job Z in the wink of an eye.

Hucky schuckles I really have to get stuff done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home