Modern Day Spinster

The expected definition of a spinster is to just be a single and never married woman. If it were only that simple. I am a daughter, sister, auntie, friend, babysitter, alumna, artist, writer, diva, comedienne, bitch, caregiver, confidante, adviser, stylist, cheerleader, singer, dancer, activist, referee, sinner, saint, lover and occassional dater. Watch as I try to balance multiple spinning plates of relationships, responsibiilities, and reactions to life.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It's a Dead Man's Party

For all those who like to interpret dreams this one's for you. Apparently last night, dead relatives came to me in my dreams and decided it was time to tell me some things. I have always been spiritual connected that way. I've never been comfortable with it. But some of the bombshells that were dropped on me just freaked the living shit out of me. The bizarre part was when there were planes flying overhead they cut off transmission at certain times with said relatives. I won't reveal all but there are some doozies. Ready. Here I go.

The first person was Grampa BJ. It was as if he had diarrhea of the mouth. The condensed version is that I need to get a passport. Mr. FabulousMagnetism is on his way. I need to haul ass and get ready. He told me the number of children I would have with this man. I was stunned. It's not a Michelle Duggar number but enough to keep anyone busy. He mentioned that the path I'm on is a good one. Later I thought, "A hint as to which path, would have been nice". He wanted me to try and reconcile with Fred on his behalf. Some stuff went on between them.

Fred was stunned into shock when B.J. told him. Yes Easy Readers, B.J. dropped the bomb on him. How did he know did you say? Ethel. I made the mistake of telling Ethel on the way to her doctor's appointment. At said appointment I had a moment of humility. As that old saying goes, telephone, telagraph, or tellEthel. I told her not to say anything but that went out the window.

As well Grandpa mentioned make sure to ask about the house. Later,B.J. informs Ethel that he has a possible gig on the West Coast. She was not too happy about that.

Next relative up to visit was my late Aunt. She told me to tell B.J. to check on her son because something is up. As for me she was pissed that I hadn't finished putting things together in my life. Like having Ethel and B.J. isn't enough I have to have extra coaching from the beyond. Oh well if it helps me get to the next level, I take it.

Zach woke me a 3ish in the am.Not good for a lady who's used to uninterrupted sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home