Modern Day Spinster

The expected definition of a spinster is to just be a single and never married woman. If it were only that simple. I am a daughter, sister, auntie, friend, babysitter, alumna, artist, writer, diva, comedienne, bitch, caregiver, confidante, adviser, stylist, cheerleader, singer, dancer, activist, referee, sinner, saint, lover and occassional dater. Watch as I try to balance multiple spinning plates of relationships, responsibiilities, and reactions to life.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting

It's at times likes this I wish I could tap into my inner Madea and go to town with a chainsaw on some furniture. If this were the sixties I could call it performance art. The title of piece would be called "Hillbilly schooling Hoochie Mama Goldigger".
I cannot believe the shit that comes out of Minnie's mouth the moment I leave her home after babysitting Zach so she can get plastered with her cronies.

I could devote yet another long post and point out the obvious. But she only gets a this paragraph. I've got news for her. If she shoves coal up her ass it won't come out diamonds, it's still going come out shit. She called me and my extended family a bunch of "white trash hillbillies". Hmmm. Let's do the math and count the diplomas. Here we go. There's 6-MD,4- JD, 4- MBA, 21- BA and 1 AA.I'd say that's not bad for a bunch of hillbillies. These are the same people who have shown nothing but love and respect for Minnie. Go ahead and bar me, Fred and Ethel from this weekend's family event. Uncle OG knows who and what you are along with your loser sidekicks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home