Modern Day Spinster

The expected definition of a spinster is to just be a single and never married woman. If it were only that simple. I am a daughter, sister, auntie, friend, babysitter, alumna, artist, writer, diva, comedienne, bitch, caregiver, confidante, adviser, stylist, cheerleader, singer, dancer, activist, referee, sinner, saint, lover and occassional dater. Watch as I try to balance multiple spinning plates of relationships, responsibiilities, and reactions to life.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Trouble Due To

Thank you Bill Gates for the latest update that threw me offline for a the second time in a week. I never had these problems when I had a Mac. Oh my darling Mac, how I miss your ease of use. The way you never forsaken me and always worked for me.

What did I do with me downtime? I did some soulsearching. It's go time with the GRE and writing personal statements. I plan to try to continue volunteering with the organizations and maybe add another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home