Modern Day Spinster

The expected definition of a spinster is to just be a single and never married woman. If it were only that simple. I am a daughter, sister, auntie, friend, babysitter, alumna, artist, writer, diva, comedienne, bitch, caregiver, confidante, adviser, stylist, cheerleader, singer, dancer, activist, referee, sinner, saint, lover and occassional dater. Watch as I try to balance multiple spinning plates of relationships, responsibiilities, and reactions to life.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Back in the saddle again

It's official.Phone conversation has taken place.Time,date,and location have been confirmed.Mr. Potential and I will be at The Music Box this evening, with a prior meetup at a local coffee place nearby.Outfit has been somewhat chosen.I hope my spazziness doesn't wig him out too much.

I'm posting for a number of reasons.Mainly to cover my bases.I'll attempt to contact Catsmeow but just in case I can't get a hold of her, she can read it here.My plan is to post back here within 24hrs. I was going to say by midnight but stranger things have happened before and I wouldn't want anyone to freak.

If I have not posted something here by 6pm tomorrow, I hope someone is kind enough to contact the Chicago Police to inform them of possible foul play.

My drought is over. Watch for locusts marching on Columbus Drive. I hope everyone has a great day. Go Bears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home