Modern Day Spinster

The expected definition of a spinster is to just be a single and never married woman. If it were only that simple. I am a daughter, sister, auntie, friend, babysitter, alumna, artist, writer, diva, comedienne, bitch, caregiver, confidante, adviser, stylist, cheerleader, singer, dancer, activist, referee, sinner, saint, lover and occassional dater. Watch as I try to balance multiple spinning plates of relationships, responsibiilities, and reactions to life.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Crimson and Clover over and over

Tis' the season to be crampy
Fa la la la la la la la la
Ovulation hurts like hecky
Fa la la la la la la la la
Don we now our pads with wings
Fa la la la la la la la
Hold the ancient remedies of Advil and Motrin
Fa la la la la la la la

Oh, I'm in pain and it's not good. B.J. came by and said that I looked different. Gee Sherlock, how about I give you a kick in the crown jewels and see how hot you feel. And true to form,Minnie asks for last minute sitting from me. At first I just said no but I changed my mind. The entire coven is flying into town very soon and the last thing I need is to be cornered by them for not coming to the aid of their dear sister.

Ethel's visit with Dr. Penny went well.Of course she complained that we weren't leaving soon enough but after we arrived on time she didn't have much to say. He explained how she's eligible to have dental implants as opposed to dentures. Uncle Bubba listened to his wife and got all of his teeth removed and can't taste a thing with his dentures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home