Modern Day Spinster

The expected definition of a spinster is to just be a single and never married woman. If it were only that simple. I am a daughter, sister, auntie, friend, babysitter, alumna, artist, writer, diva, comedienne, bitch, caregiver, confidante, adviser, stylist, cheerleader, singer, dancer, activist, referee, sinner, saint, lover and occassional dater. Watch as I try to balance multiple spinning plates of relationships, responsibiilities, and reactions to life.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Before The Sun Rises

I was up at 3:30am. Why, for no reason of course! Because of my spidey senses I thought someone died or worse. But according to all sources all is well. This is a nice change from the usual crap that's heaped on my plate. I was productive though. I read Resume for Dummies. After two hours I was able to doze off until I heard Fred's booming voice wake me up.

So far so good in getting organized and questions were answered on some items. I enjoy the fact that there are no prerequisites to a class I may take this summer if potential paycheck job doesn't come through. Appointments were made and attended to on time. Meetings schedules and attended properly. Some of my ideas went over well. Some other hit the skids. My challenge is trying to keep pace with my brain. I have all of these ideas coming out and sometimes the delivery just doesn't work. I was apologizing all over the place for no reason. In time I'll learn my place and be more comfortable in my skin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home