Modern Day Spinster

The expected definition of a spinster is to just be a single and never married woman. If it were only that simple. I am a daughter, sister, auntie, friend, babysitter, alumna, artist, writer, diva, comedienne, bitch, caregiver, confidante, adviser, stylist, cheerleader, singer, dancer, activist, referee, sinner, saint, lover and occassional dater. Watch as I try to balance multiple spinning plates of relationships, responsibiilities, and reactions to life.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Don't Hang Up

The weather was rainy, gray, and gloomy. I loved it. It does sound very Addams Family. But before the driving fun could begin Ethel decides to share with me the sex life information of certain relatives. All I wanted to do afterwards was stick my fingers in my ears and scream "la la la la I can't hear you". It just creeped me out. Don't ask don't tell is my motto for that kind of stuff.

I had a great session. KT confirmed that my plans were valid and my collections were okay. I can even put up the new clock in the kitchen. I feel I'm in a good place at the moment. Things are finally looking up.

I'm so grateful to God for all of his blessings that he's bestowed upon me. Ethel and I will be attending the local parish this Sunday. I stepped out of my comfort zone and did some things that were good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home