Modern Day Spinster

The expected definition of a spinster is to just be a single and never married woman. If it were only that simple. I am a daughter, sister, auntie, friend, babysitter, alumna, artist, writer, diva, comedienne, bitch, caregiver, confidante, adviser, stylist, cheerleader, singer, dancer, activist, referee, sinner, saint, lover and occassional dater. Watch as I try to balance multiple spinning plates of relationships, responsibiilities, and reactions to life.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Got A Ticket For My Destination

Wowie easy readers! The resumes and cover letters are going to their respective places as we speak. Laundry has been done. For the past two days, I've felt drained and couldn't figure out why. Part of me felt bad because I tried to reach out to certain people and they couldn't be there for me. It's okay. They have their own lives to lead and I wish them well.

Coffee was my major food group. I still feel tired anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home