Modern Day Spinster

The expected definition of a spinster is to just be a single and never married woman. If it were only that simple. I am a daughter, sister, auntie, friend, babysitter, alumna, artist, writer, diva, comedienne, bitch, caregiver, confidante, adviser, stylist, cheerleader, singer, dancer, activist, referee, sinner, saint, lover and occassional dater. Watch as I try to balance multiple spinning plates of relationships, responsibiilities, and reactions to life.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Smile On Your Brother

Easy readers I'm asking that you pray hard for B.J and Zach. Something is going very awry that I can't go into detail as to why because I know that one of the members of the coven has in fact been reading this blog.

I'd say hi but unlike you and the rest of your poser family I wasn't trained on how to give out empty and shallow compliments and mean it with the sincerity of a saint. Be aware the wagons are in a circle. I may not have the monetary resources or the proper connections as all of you do. But I do have the power of a righteous God. No one thought David could beat Goliath either and we all know how that story turned out. So put that in your cauldron and brew it up bitch!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home